Friday, November 6, 2009


THIS WEEK


First of all I am sorry that there was no posting last week. I was out of town. It is better to get the posting out early than not at all. This accounts for the Friday posting.

The health reform bill is coming to a vote this weekend, as you all know. There are certain aspects of the bill which really are not very acceptable. Personally helping to fund something which I find morally objectionable, abortion, is an assualt on my freedom of conscience. The Bishops have written a insert for parish bulletins that you can find www.usccb.org/healthcare.

the health reform legislation is one of the most important pieces of legislation in years. It will become part of our culture for years. We have to make sure it is right.

Two weeks ago I placed a web site for friends of the poor. I have received word that the web was down. Here goes again http://www.francisfriendofthepoor.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment